Thursday netpd Jams @ 9pm (GMT)

I will be home and available for a jam this Thursday at 5pm Sydney time. You don’t have to commit, just turn up if you like. No jam last week.

I am not available this week. Just had new housemates move in (this is a good thing) and spending time this week introducing them into the household.

I can be available for a jam Thursday at 5pm Sydney time. Can make it an hour earlier or later if you prefer. But I will only commit to being being available if someone else commits too. The last jam with rdz and beem was good but too much has been happening in our lives. I need the jams for my sanity though.

Hey all. I got distracted by some other things in my life, would love to pick up jamming again, though. It seems activity here on the board somewhat died :frowning:

Anyway, Thursday’s would still be good for me.

I can join you this Thursday rdz. What about 5pm Sydney time? But that is 7am Zurich time therefore probably too early for you. I can start as late as 9pm (11am Zurich time) Please let me know your preferred time.

I can start at 9am (CET). That would be 7pm (AEDT), right?

1 Like

There are new instruments to explore: ripple. And finally netpd has a suite of filters to be used as effects: filtlib (docu is still missing)

1 Like

who let the jams out who who who

This is m-onz now finally on the forum :slight_smile: . I will be jamming tonight from 9am… I look forward to seeing you there if your free @beem @rdz

I’m going to record the jam tonight if others join and try to record a video with some GEM VJ’ing. I hope to see you all there later! :slight_smile:

What time do you plan to start the jam?

BTW, I’m totally amazed by the Promo-Video you did with GEM

It will be more of that kinda stuff for VJ’ing later… I’m willing to start from 8pm GMT… but I can wait till 9pm GMT if others join then.

count me in, I still need to bring the kids to bed, though

@m-onz are you coming back?